Search our Forums or create a support request/Credit Discussion (Q and A)

frozen credit file

Divina W.
posted this on March 14, 2011, 10:50 AM

I froze my credit file several years ago because of unauthorized activity. How do I now get my free credit report? I seem to be in this never ending circle with the agencies.



User photo

Here is a link for you that might be helpful to you: .

You also can call the credit bureaus. They have numbers on their site and we also have the numbers in our software. Once you have unfrozen it with the credit bureaus you should be able to send your letter to Annual Credit Report Service and receive all 3 free credit reports. 

March 14, 2011, 10:52 AM